1. Sing, even if you can’t.
2. Extra cheese is always worth the little extra charge.
3. Never go to bed angry.
4. Distance makes the heart grow fonder.
5. Happiness CAN be contagious.
6. The eyes are the windows to one’s soul.
7. Always take time to make phone calls over texts when you can. It’s nice to hear their voice.
8. “I love you” can be said without any words.
9. Always take the chance to try something new. Whether it be food, books, music, or an activity.
10. Home is a person, not a place.
next time you hear a white person say “well if black people can say the n-word why can’t i???” you should ask them “why do you want to?” and listen as they try not to say “black people have something of their own that I am not entitled to and that hurts my feelings and makes me feel inferior”
*breaks down your front door* i just shaved my legs feel them